Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How To Hack Flight Simulator X Codes Does Anyone Know How To Hack FSX Acceleration To Run It On A Pc That Doesn't Meet The System Requirements?

Does anyone know how to hack FSX Acceleration to run it on a pc that doesn't meet the system requirements? - how to hack flight simulator x codes

I have a copy of Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack, I was able to install and when I try to run, I get an error message "The graphic-card does not meet the minimum requirements for the shadow. This product requires geForce3/Radeon8500 class or better graphics card. Flight Simulator will be closed. "

I "hacking" skills, I was asked if there is something to make the program recognizes my video card or something better than simply removing check themselves. I had installed the idea of the difficulty of copying the files from the new simulator, but it may take some time, so have the means to do so. Any idea is welcome.

Compaq Presario C502US
Windows Vista Home Basic
1.5 GB of RAM
Intel (R) Pentium (R) M CPU 440@1.86GHz
Intel (R) 945GM Express Chipset
Approximately 225MB of VRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment