Monday, February 1, 2010

Am I A Good Candidate For Invisalign Good Candidate For Invisalign?

Good candidate for invisalign? - am i a good candidate for invisalign

I am 22 years old and were probably known to ask my dentist about Invisalign. I know it's hard to advise, if you give can not see my teeth, but do your best:) My teeth are straight, only minor differences between some of them. My dentist has always told me I had beautiful teeth, but now I have to remove almost "too. I know that Invisalign will not work if you suffer from severe, but as my teeth are fairly simple to start, it would not otherwise a good candidate for it? I really do not want metal braces, so if Invisalign can not I'll probably leave alone. Anyway, I do not know if I can not do it safely, or until I talked to my dentist, but I try to get an idea about my chances now.

2 comments:

.ali. said...

I have serious problems and I Invisalign, so I think it will be good. My teeth, where terrible, but Invisalign 1) was less time possible. 2) the same cost. I love and recommend definelty!

JoeyJoeJ... said...

I'm going through Invisalign. I think that probably the ideal candidate for this. These gaps are closed, a little faster with Invisalign.

My teeth are crooked real beginning, and I was eligible for Invisalign. If, you have to be sure. I did not take up a lot of overcrowding in the lower teeth and my front teeth, so be it.

Post a Comment