Friday, February 5, 2010

Earring Starter Stud How Long Will The Hole Of My Pierced Ear Ever Disappear?

Will the hole of my pierced ear ever disappear? - earring starter stud how long

This was my first time my ears pierced. I have my lobes pierced with a piercing gun at Claire glazes / I'm really starting blocks more than 6 weeks. I have 1 years. I have for the 1st Times a few hours away, I think I will not wear earrings for a while and I wonder if my hole to open it go, because not Going to be in circles for a moment?

7 comments:

don b said...

I havent an earring for 15 years and are still visible.

dancedan... said...

Everyone is different, so that the holes begin in a few hours or a few weeks can be completed. I just want to be sure to keep things under control. If it's a bit difficult to pass, and after a wait of a few days, wear your earrings for a day before from his hand. My ears are double pierced. I had him in the vicinity of the first time after having traded for 10 months. Took some time to heal completely, but I went through again and was for 4 years and I can for 3-4 days before being put to some exceptional full force.

Anti Stupid said...

are capable of a time to have to heal really
I Got Mine wen I was there a child 16 years Pierce
But since its just a regular drill and not Cartlidge
should not conclude so quickly

GloriaGo... said...

Yes, the weather was a year ago, and I think that one ear is closed, but this is my body "Settings" it is different

borderli... said...

Yes, they closed forever. Juice depends on your body and as they passed so close Lond. But do forever.

Caitlin said...

Maybe in a few months or so.

Alice said...

likely, but it takes time

Post a Comment