Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ballerina In Coffin Halloween Costume!! (i Know I Plan Super Early)?

Halloween costume!! (i know i plan super early)? - ballerina in coffin

Ok so in thinking this year GNA ba dancer in the Dead. I had a point in the ballet as the end of last year and my mother told me that THT 2 pairs of slippers can get new dance (a dance and 1) for the costume. GNA pigment in the red shoes. Heres my costume ideas so far:
Make-up: red lipstick and black eyeliner with purple hue (GNA made in the eye and bruises on my cheekbone)
Costumes: GNA preserved in black tights and my gray GMAS GNA me a tutu. false, white socks with fishing nets (in the GNA wear holes in the nets), and red shoes lace.
Hair: half the GNA tease my hair so messy and all crazy (the effect of placing in a coffin for a while)

do u think will b nice suit? Hints and suggestions Information EVN (o) b great. thank you guys!
VHA PS I know it's like 7 months until Halloween, but its my fav holiday and I love planning the future 2

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment