Sunday, January 3, 2010

Play Around Swing Sets Was This A Date? Does She Like Me?

Was this a date? Does she like me? - play around swing sets

I knew a girl in the secondary school for less than a week. I approached and started talking to her, and I learned a common interest. We both wanted to run, so I flirted and said he hated to go alone and asked: "Are you going to run, and I said" yeah cool

if we had left (which, like the 5th day after) I started talking with him and stayed in the park and talked about all sorts of things, how, what, at what I eat what I, the children who dragged not like, and at various parks and playgrounds for children seems to play on swings. then go and something to drink. Thanks then an hour later, after my departure, they say text message "hey for tomorrow =] I owe you.

was an offer? Do you like me? was an offer?

I have the article in 2 days, then 2 days later I said I had a good time and said we should do it again and again to us and we agreed next week. i donno if this were a date or not.

theyI never in the first, instant or text me first. I have to run forever.

help me pleeease

2 comments:

Ohbaby! said...

Hmm, sounds as if he were interested, but it's better to play hard to get any action .. I understand that your small feeling of 'not why I continue to make efforts, "but if you love this girl, I'm sure it's worth the trouble, right?

Hang With regard to the status of Class I date as the date, but as friends. Do not try to interpret the overall situation at the right time to try a relationship with her as a friend and then see how things go from there to develop.

Hope that helps:)

GND said...

Yes, it is as a date. She asked casually.

"She has never been first or text chat me first." Of course it is not, nor the majority of the girls. It is perfectly normal, and I think she likes you. There you wouldnt have been asked to go jogging with her, if they do not love you! In addition, they said yes to your other point. Dont stress about it. He loves you! Have fun and just be yourself!

Good luck!

Post a Comment